Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Interesting

I found out last night that the Jewish celebration of Passover lasts for a week and matzo is incorporated in as many ways as possible. Chocolate-covered matzo is ok, but if you aren't an observant Jew and want to have the same kind of experience, go for an unsalted saltine and a piece of dark chocolate stacked together.

There's a lady at work whose job it is to take care of all the plants around the building, including those in employee's cubes/offices. The plant I got in honor of Grandad is thriving under her care. It wouldn't look as good if I had it at home, but its not enough for me to want to stay.

Just in case you are wondering, I have 72 more work days until I'm out of here for good. My last day will be July 28...maybe earlier though, because I need to pack (and that would be a good excuse).

CQ might be meeting up with us in Scottsdale...in June! I love hot weather, how much fun it would be! One last hurrah before his baby comes. Babies = Scary stuff.

Today is my last day of mentoring at Glenwood. It would be neat to keep in touch with De'Anna and Octavia, but not realistic. I kept meaning to put little goody bags together for them and get a special dessert, but I think the mentors just do that to show off. Plenty of food will have to be enough.

No comments: