Monday, February 04, 2008

Never a Consideration

In the last few weeks, I've gone through quite a bit. Only 5 or so people know exactly what has happened, and as much as shouting my predicaments from the rooftop might be therapeutic, its just not going to happen. You have to just trust me when I say that getting divorced was small potatoes (and quite a bit easier) than what I'm dealing with.

The coolest thing is, after about a week, I'm totally at peace with it all. Everything was completely my fault, which makes it easier in a way. Many people can get away with their mistakes; I cannot.

Even though there are a lot of people around to support me, there is a certain amount of loneliness that comes with the uncertain and inevitable. At the end of the day, as my mother once said, you have to take care of yourself. And sometimes that just means taking it one day at a time.

This song is on a commercial...it makes me happy...enjoy!

Sara Bareilles Love Song Lyrics

No comments: