Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lovely Rita, Meter Maid

Does anyone else love that Beatles song? I'm scared about Hurricane Rita though. My great-aunt, uncle and cousins have had to evacuate their Gulf and Galveston homes...
I'm so very excited about the weekend. Even though it is just about Thursday, I'm eagerly awaiting the second shift at my second job.
This Sunday afternoon, I'm assisting Chef Jean Pierre (he doesn't even have a last name, how cool is that) while he makes Mosaic of Shrimp with Tomatoes Concassé, The Veal Loin à la Normande w/Lemon and Poppy Seed Tagliatelle Pasta and Orange Créme Brûlée with Rhubarb Compote. It seems entirely appropriate that there would be wine with this meal, hopefully someone will bring it?
Anyway, more United Way "Fair Share" gift inputting tomorrrow, sorting toiletries for Armed Forces (that should be going to Katrina victims btw) and I'm on to bigger, better and at least, not promoting Corporate America to everyone.
Until next Monday. :(

No comments: