Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Updates


I learn new things here in Evansville, but going to Lawrence seems to faciliate the process. My dad has so much going on in his head and I enjoy hearing everything ~ Roman history, bird sightings, current events. It all comes together.
I always seem to recall the odd things for my blog though.

Saturday night, The D, Jodi, Kris and I met up at the Tiger for dinner and beer. We noticed the lack of peanuts available to munch on. Possible patron allergies did them in. The D said that PB&J isn't allowed at school because of the same reason. If kids bring it, they have to go to a separate room to eat!
Seriously. If a trace of peanuts is enough to make you extremely sick, I think that you might want to reconsider going to public school.

I love traveling, especially taking long weekends to make the borrrrrring days at "the Gen" go faster. In 3 days I'll be headed to Atl, Georgia to chill with E and A. I got my Outkast sorted in my CD case so I can play it nonstop during the 6 hour drive, which I'm hoping will be closer to 5 and a half.
And now, lyrics courtesy of Sarah McLachlan to illustrate how my day feels~

Your love in all it's finery
Tear up the darkness all around me
Until I can breathe again
Until I believe again

Cause I'm a trainwreck
Waiting to happen
Waiting for someone to come pick me up off the tracks
A wild fire born of frustration
Born of a world, oh, that gets me so high
I've no fear at all

But your eyes like midnight fireflys
Light up the trenches where our loves lies
Until I can see again
Find my way back again

I've no fear at all
To fall so deep into you
Loose myself completely
In your sweet embrace
All my pain's erased

And your mouth, it's all that I wish
Mercy of your lips, just one kiss
Until I can breathe again
Until I can sing again

Cause I'm a trainwreck
Waiting to happen
Waiting for someone to come pick me up off the tracks
A wild fire born of frustration
Born of a world, oh, that gets me so high
I've no fear at all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still resenting the lack of peanuts. Sometimes I would go when they had just opened a fresh bag of them and they were amazing. I am just hoping they make the pumpkin beer. Tiger, don't let me down.

1/2Jem