Monday, October 17, 2005

Late Friday night, Sylvester the Rat left this earth. He was just shy of 37 months old and is missed. His love of food and enjoyment of life never wavered, though incontinence and hind-leg paralysis took their toll. Sylvester fathered 15 beautiful pups and his spirit lives on through his two cagemates and sons, Jason and Char.
Every day was a blessing and a joy for Sylvester. We should all be so lucky.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I'm trying out the Special K diet. I think I'm going to be sick of Special K before the 2 weeks are up. If so, I will stop. I'm not unreasonable. :)

11 days until I go to Boston. Can't wait. Gotta get my beer fest fix there because I have to work during the Festival of Wood and Barrel-Aged Beers (AKA the FoBAB) in Chicago. Darn it.

No comments: