Sunday, July 09, 2006

Randomness


The pic above is our new place in Lafayette (kind of a suburb of Denver but more just outside Boulder). Pretty neat, eh? A house but with rules given by a landlord. Yuck.
We will be there on the 7th or 8th, depending on when the truck arrives.

I've given the address to a lot of people who didn't ever have the Evansville house so let me know if you want it.

I'm quickly learning that selling a house is a pain in the rear. Its so weird having people silently critiquing a place you really enjoy and giving them a price for it.

Unlike a lot of people, I don't really go to the movies unless I am bored and have no one to hang out with and have to see whatever's coming out, NOW.

I'm not expecting anyone to understand, but I'm probably going to see these films in the theater:

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Clerks II
A Scanner, Darkly
I'm kind of on the fence about You, Me and Dupree.

In other news...gave my boss 2 weeks notice. My last official day will be the 21st, but every day that week I'm just working mornings. I had originally planned to dye my hair bright red for the occasion, but if it will interfere at all with selling the house, I won't. I've just gotta act normal, if only for that reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely lovely place to live in !!!

Kind regards from The Netherlands.