I feel bad for how long it has been since I've updated, but here's a short list of what has happened:
1. Had a buyer for the house who decided he didn't have enough cash but decided to leave us hanging. He is "a relation" so we cannot egg his current abode, as much as we would like to. We think he was perhaps dropped on his head when he was a child.
2. Talked with a 95 year old woman who has full mental capacity. However, she has been without her husband for the last seventeen years and has diminished physical abilities (cannot hear or see or eat or move around by herself).
3. Found out that I'll be an aunt around Valentine's Day. I love babies and children and am psyched about this experience to come.
4. My Mom is the most helpful, loving person who once again came through for us. She is the perfect mother-in-law as well.
5. Moving is a pain. You hear everyone talk about it but it truly is. Especially if it is more than a move across town. Colorado better be the modern-day promised land because there is no way we are coming back here. Even if the mountains disappeared tomorrow. No way, no how.