Monday, November 13, 2006

To Summarize...

I called Nate's mom (Wenjun, you know who I'm talking about) to find out whether he got shipped out with the military. I'm gonna be upset if she doesn't call or email me. I wonder if he feels like his so-called debt to society has been paid...I hope he doesn't feel like still he owes anyone anything.

Dad got a new dog, Zoe or Z-Dog. Also a new rat, Violet. I'll be sure to post pics, mostly for my own benefit after I get back from Thanksgiving.

Thursday I leave for Kansas. Mr. Pink will arrive later.
Can't wait to see everyone and attempt my first Dinner (THE dinner). Everyone better cut me some slack. I will post some pictures because that's what culinary students do.

Hmm, what else. Plans for Christmas are still up in the air, but I will be going to the 'ville. And back when Baby Barron makes her appearance.

I feel like I should start getting Christmas presents. And its not even Thanksgiving yet. Great.

I'm on Facebook. And not on Myspace anymore.

No comments: