Sunday, December 03, 2006

Buying Toys for Three Year Olds

One of my best friend's nephews turned 3 recently and I had the hardest time figuring out what to get him. Jon's a rough-and-tumble little guy, one of those kids who runs around crashing into everything. I first got a little learning computer, which would've been great had it been for his big brother. So I settled on a "big kids" tool kit. I told the Mom that it had a box cutter and scissors, before I got it and everything seemed to be cool.

It was Jon's favorite gift. He'll learn a ton, and will grow into it.
I probably should've gotten something else. We'll see though. Hopefully his parents have a good hiding place.

Jason is dying. Dealing with the loss of rats never gets any easier. I'll cry a little and will remember how awesome he was. Just like his Dad.

No comments: