Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What I Would Like For Christmas


I read a site called frequently and get a lot of ideas for dinner. I tend to focus more on the here and now than the future when it comes to food...Christmas is in the future after all though, and I came across this article about Samuel Adams Utopias beer . I believe there have been stronger beers and more expensive beers (Sam Adams Millennium, at least on eBay) but this one I have had and it is delicious...more like a beer-cognac than what you normally get from this brewery. I've also seen it for as little as $99 in the store. That is what I got the bottle for originally, back when I was young, foolish and had a lot of expendable cash.

If you, for some reason, would like to spoil me, this is a perfect way to do it. I promise to sip it slowly and enjoy it well into the New Year.

No comments: