Tuesday, September 23, 2008

3 Things

What are the last three things you purchased:
1. Yoda's vet services (I still feel bad for that little dude and what he went through)
2. specific store-brand bread for a resident
3. hopefully the last groceries for awhile

What are the last three songs you downloaded:
Don't know the exact songs - but I know I recently downloaded songs from:
1. a bunch of Outkast
2. eric downloaded some Serge Tankian
3. probably rap

What are the last three places you visited?
1. Hot Sulphur Springs, CO
2. Lawrence, Kansas
3. various places in Michigan

What are your three favorite movies?
1. The Big Lebowski
2. any of Steve Carell's movies
3. Good Will Hunting

What are your three favorite possessions?
1. blankie
2. pictures of my family
3. my Las Vegas shirt

What are three things you can't live without?
1. Beetle
2. my bike/my family and best friend
3. Whistle and Yoda (the cats)

What would be your three wishes?
1. to approach every situation with grace and patience
2. To love everyone and never lose my temper
3. a long,ong healthy and happy life for everyone close to me

What are three things that you have not done yet?
1. traveled to Europe
2. quit drinking completely
3. grown my own vegetables, herbs, flowers, etc

What are your 3 favorite dishes?
1. sushi
2. pork belly
3. spicy food/salad

What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with most?
1. Seth Rogen
2. Natalie Portman
3. the actress that plays Olivia on Law & Order: SVU

If you could describe yourself in 3 words what would it be?
1. hard-headed
2. resourceful
3. helpful

What are 3 things you are currently coveting?
1. anything from villainess.net
2. a plane ticket to kansas for Christmas
3. a Certified Dietary Manager...certification

Name 3 things you are unusually good at.
1. finding information on the internet
2. getting through difficult situations
3. dealing with physical pain

No comments: