Wednesday, September 17, 2008

AIG Bailout

I used to work for a company owned by AIG...not saying names, but this is just another reason I'm glad I do not work for Fremerican Reneral any longer...
I'm kind of curious what will happen. I doubt they will go under, because they make quite a bit of money for "the mother ship," and a couple of my friends would lose their jobs. At some point, you have to realize that you are not doing anyone a service by helping them buy something they cannot afford and now especially, will probably get repossessed anyway.

On a completely different note...

I don't really think anyone reads this blog. Which is fine. I mean, I know several people who do, on occasion but it doesn't have a very big readership. I don't think.
I love writing in it and it feels so good to express myself in a way that can be saved permanently. I wonder what my (future) children will think about their Mom, in all her crazy glory.

No comments: