Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Back Again

Its time for Kansas basketball again. They've played a 'real' game prior to tonight but not that I could view. So tonight is the official start for me.
My bro pointed out that blogs aren't necessarily supposed to be funny. I just want to avoid being boring.
I wonder what is going to happen when I get a job that demands I work hard. I probably won't update as much because I won't have time to think about all the random things that make life interesting every day. Not doing actual work is more interesting than you might think. But that's just because I have to leave the house and work with other spazzes that may or may not be being productive.
I work with one of the sweetest ladies who always seems to be overwhelmed with tasks. But I wonder if the work is difficult or if she's gotten exceptional at spacing things out so that she always has something to do.
I never thought Dilbert (the cartoon, is that still around?) was that funny. But now I think that was because I never had a frame of reference for the types of situations he was in.

Ahh, I hear the Rock Chalk chant. Bittersweet, thats what that is. Oh, to be 18 again.

No comments: