Monday, November 29, 2004

I'm Bored, Ok?

Long story short: the Christmas tree is up. I think I might try persuading J. to wrestle with ours, if we get one. I understand now why the erecting/decorating/lighting can be a time of cursing. But thats over now, I have the collection of various canned goods as well as an interview in another department to look forward to.
Unrelated note:
http://cnn.aimtoday.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?&idq=/ff/story/0002/20041129/0843030220.htm
I can just imagine the Germans saying to themselves, "Warum w├╝rde sie solch eine Sache tun?" Pay her more, you sillyheads and she wouldn't have to take nude photos! But from what I hear, the pics were tasteful and artistically done (as well as not showing anything verboten) so I'm understanding where Miss Weisse Schnee is coming from.

No comments: