Monday, November 29, 2004

I'm Bored, Ok?

Long story short: the Christmas tree is up. I think I might try persuading J. to wrestle with ours, if we get one. I understand now why the erecting/decorating/lighting can be a time of cursing. But thats over now, I have the collection of various canned goods as well as an interview in another department to look forward to.
Unrelated note:
http://cnn.aimtoday.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?&idq=/ff/story/0002/20041129/0843030220.htm
I can just imagine the Germans saying to themselves, "Warum würde sie solch eine Sache tun?" Pay her more, you sillyheads and she wouldn't have to take nude photos! But from what I hear, the pics were tasteful and artistically done (as well as not showing anything verboten) so I'm understanding where Miss Weisse Schnee is coming from.

No comments: