Monday, November 22, 2004

Not Seattle

Its fairly safe to say that the sun has not shown for more than 45 minutes total in the last week and a half.
Yet every day I wake up expecting it to be sunny. Or at least not raining.
J. said something yesterday about living in Lawrence. That makes me excited. But I would settle for just being in the area.
A manager in the dept. keeps sending documents to this really dysfunctional printer located right outside my cube. She's making these really exasperated noises. I wonder why she doesn't use one of the other 5 available.
Just so I don't have to hear about it, could you please walk extra 30 feet to the other printer? Its hard for me to deal with life, what with my pointless work existence, it being rainy and my in-laws coming for dinner tonight. Thank you.

No comments: