Friday, January 14, 2005

A Van Down By the River

I'm sure it seemed like a good idea initially, but building a house on the Ohio River bottoms is going to be a regrettable decision for many this weekend. It makes me sad too, because the land is so cheap and where are they going to go?
I know I wasn't going to make the blog about personal stuff, but I'm in a rut right now. It always seems to happen after the rush of ThanksgivingChristmasNewYear excitement and stress. And then there's nothing...just routines and the same ol', every day.
Garden State. Zach Braff. He's got the nose. He's got the hair. He's got the personality and the special twinkle. He's not swarthy, which is good. That might just be more than I could handle.
I want to live in Arizona. What kind of natural disasters do they have? Exactly.

No comments: