Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Em's March/early April books

Just got done catching up on Nath's blog and I want to copy a great idea she has ~ listing the books she's currently reading. I starred the ones I've started to read.
Imitation is indeed the sincerest form of flattery!!

excerpts from my Dad's play ~ the parts he's releasing at the moment :)
The Emancipator's Wife (a novel of Mary Todd Lincoln) ~ Barbara Hambly
So You Wanna Be a Rock & Roll Star or How I Machine-Gunned a Roomful of Record Executives & other True Tales from a Drummer's Life ~ Jacob Slichter
this is the account of the one-hit-wonder Semisonic; "Closing Time" always really annoyed me but maybe this guy will have something interesting to say
The Epicure's Lament ~ Kate Christensen

OH! For those who don't know I'm on Makeupalley...and posted that I'd swap all my items for seasons of Scrubs on DVD or VHS...turns out one of the show's writers is on the site and told me that my post made her day. Apparently. the ratings aren't good and that that ZB (well and I guess the rest of the cast) gets down about that. Very neat!!

No comments: