Thursday, February 23, 2006

So, Here I Am

I am here, at my usual place at 3:12 on a Thursday afternoon. I'm more reticent than bored, content with enjoying the pseudo-solitude than finding an activity to say I'm doing to break up the monotony. I'm looking forward to next Thursday afternoon which will be the day before a road trip to Chicago, for the beer fest (cask ale gathering, if you prefer) and a cozy dinner at Matsuyama with the 2 Skinny J's. Of course, I'm also looking forward to the time after David Pampuch's Fish Dish class tonight, when I can relax and watch the Olympics.

Life is made up of simultaneously enjoying the moment and looking forward to events. Of course, it is much easier to do the latter but I'm working on finding sweetness amid the salty, bitter and simply bland areas.

No comments: