But first, today's Word of the Day.
Jingoistic, a noun meaning "extreme nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy; chauvinistic patriotism." Basically a country being a collective asshole to other countries.
I think I liked the word better when I didn't know what it meant. Now I'm singing the song about the dog named B-I-N-G-O except, you know.
Ways I am like a Man
1. I pick out my pants for work (from my closet) based on whether they are long enough that I don't have to wear socks. I don't like socks. Fashion just doesn't apply here.
2. Sometimes I find myself thinking think, "I wonder how the Jayhawks pulled out that victory?" when people are talking about their health problems or "getting old."
3. I've never had a manicure or pedicure and really think it is easiest and cleanest to keep nails short.
4. The girls I am friends with are special to me because there is no pettiness, jealousy, or needless conversation about why that outfit makes that girl look like a hooker.
5. I can't physically go shopping for more than 1 hour without it draining my energy.