Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Do You Like Colorado?

People ask me this all the time. And they often say, "Wow, I really love it out there."
I'm wondering, is there anyone who doesn't like Colorado? And if you do, is it for any reason other than something flexible, like the cost of living or being around lots of hippies.

Is there anyone who really doesn't like the mountains? Is the dry weather something that annoys you? If so, please let me know. I won't judge, but I might ask questions. I'm interested. Talk to me.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I think I will judge, if someone says they don't like Colorado.

I got pretty dehydrated the first couple days I was out there last summer, but it wasn't enough to keep me from thoroughly enjoying the weather/scenery/state as a whole. Colorado's one of my favorite states, and I'm glad we grew up closer to the Rockies than the beach.