Saturday, February 10, 2007

I Am Like Buddy Holly



So i'm a nerd, but I'm cool. I was told this a few days ago, and after I got used to it, kinda agree.
In the last 2 days, I've gone to an asian market. And babysat 3 kids under the age of 5, simultaneously. I was not at the market with the kids though. The experience would've been very surreal and pretty awful, I think.
I got some amazing "gourmet" ramen from the market, and was able to spend some time with Elaine from class. Its so much better than anything Evansville had, in terms of ingredients...I think I could make any recipe from Asia if I knew how to obtain it...I know it would be at the market, the problem would be knowing how to identify the item and know how to ask for it.

Next week there's a Chinese New Year party at Noi's...I'm making an authentic cake. I'm glad I knew what ingredients to get, because the English translations = not the same.
Here are pics of the kids I babysat..two of them anyway. Maximilian and Eva...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... they are so cute. Maxmillian has grown so much since August! And I can't wait to meet little Eva!