Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A Day in the Life

I'm not one to gush (or really notice, for that matter) regarding fashion, but I just saw my sister-in-law's wedding dress and all I can say is: daaaaamn,Gina! Which brings to mind the question,when's Martin gonna come out on DVD?
So I just have an hour left here and then I'm off to frolic, and by frolic I mean work out. I know a gal who works out for 2 hours straight x3 a week. Yowza.
I'm posting out for a job at another AGFS in town. Not much to say about that.
A guy in the department was just talking about how he wishes he could watch anime and smoke cigarettes and drink Bud Light all day instead of coming here. I don't know about the latter two activities, but remember fondly Uncle Al's anime collection and how he'd make sure there was no nudity for us young'ins.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Ahh... the memories. In the last 5 minutes, I was reminded of the soup at the Boy Scout chili feeds in FCC's old, nasty basement, "Martin," AND Uncle Alan's collection of Anime. You know what that leads me to think of? The Brave Little Toaster and The Gods Must Be Crazy. Did you know the guy in TGMBC died a year or so ago? A true tragedy... that movie was incredible.

emily said...

And do you remember how he hates being called Uncle Al, because it reminds him of some obscure cartoon with a character by the same name + "Kitty's Pal"?